The iGEM 2009 Jamboree will take place on October 30th to November 2nd on the MIT campus, and we're currently looking for volunteers who would like to help out. If you're an iGEM alum, interested in synthetic biology, or would like to take a peek at what we're doing at iGEM and the registry of standard parts, we'd love to have your help for the Jamboree.
- Videotape the team presentations
- Help coordinate sessions
- Answer questions and help the attendees
- On Friday at 7pm (October 30th) there will be a short training session.
- We are looking for volunteers who can come for the full length of the Jamboree. Keep in mind that your first priority as volunteer is to your designated area and that this may mean that you will miss out on some/all presentations.
- Depending on the number of volunteers, we will be better suited to making sure you have some free time.
- Unfortunately iGEM HQ cannot provide financial aid or accommodations for volunteers but food will be provided throughout the event.
If you would like to volunteer at the iGEM 2009 Jamboree please contact Meagan.