A group duscussion of each one's personal idea.
To collate everyone’s advantages.
A group discussion. We decided what kind of projects we're going to construct.
A group discussion. We discussed about the principle and some details of the project. We also designed the first step of the experimence and the protocols.
Today we devided our team into 5 subgroups and started the experimence. In each subgroup, we have to contribute a part of the whole project.
We transformed the bricks we need from the well.
we check DNA by agarose gel, SDS-PAGE.
To transfer E. coli to new LB broth, and incubate for 16hr, then Extract plasmid.
we design a logo of team NCTU_FORMOSA
The experiment is not so smoothly, we sink into infinite loop in the same experiments.
To digest the front part (8/23) and the behind part (8/26) of the biobrick, ligate, transform and run gel to check that if digestion is OK or not, then spread on the plate, and incubate for 20hr.
We use another enzyme to digest to double check if the plasmid is right or not
Today we have a meeting that we discuss how to solve the problems.
The plasmid's sequences are wrong and we repeat the digestion, ligation, and transform again.
BBa_K188343 is sequenced today.
Degenerated PCR, using BBa_K145279 as template
Degenerated PCR. Restriction enzyme map.
Gel purification. To ligate gel purification products
to make restriction enzyme map. To select 14 plasmids
We had a team work to work on the wiki web. Flow cytometer.
Submitted the parts to be sequenced.
Updated the web of notebook and the project. We also had a group discussion about our results and the data.