Team:KULeuven/17 August 2009

From 2009.igem.org

Revision as of 08:48, 10 September 2009 by Deepstar (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Project progress

Progress of parts

[edit] Blue Light Receptor

Liquid cultures have been made for the kanamycine resistant plasmid backbone Content-type: text/html

Software error:

Can't call method "errstr" on an undefined value at /web-site/partsregistry.org/cgi/lib/BBDB.pm line 35.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

and for the LigA (BLP+Content-type: text/html

Software error:

Can't call method "errstr" on an undefined value at /web-site/partsregistry.org/cgi/lib/BBDB.pm line 35.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

in Content-type: text/html

Software error:

Can't call method "errstr" on an undefined value at /web-site/partsregistry.org/cgi/lib/BBDB.pm line 35.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

).

Lig B has been re-ented on a new plate because too many cells had grown on the one we made on aug 14. We always used single kolonies to re-ent.

[edit] Vanillin Production

  • SAMS (ligation sam5+sam8) and EF (ligation ech+fcs): electroporated ...
  • and plated out

[edit] Vanillin Receptor

  • A failed again so we decided to work only with W instead of performing a new PCR. TOPO for W and Z worked because there were colonies visible. White colonies were plated out.
  • Fluid cultures of G2 and G3 were miniprepped, nanodropped and cut with Dpn I to exclude the motherstrain
  • Mutagenesis 2 on R on position 427 was performed with PCR

[edit] Key/Lock/Anti-Key