Template:Team:KULeuven/14 September 2009/BlueLightReceptor
Revision as of 09:36, 16 September 2009 by AnneV
- miniprep of ligY colonies. nannodrop: 111 ng/µl and 116 ng/µl.
- restriction digest of ligY miniprep
- gelelectrophoresis of restricted ligY and compared to ligA. the ligY fragment was larger than ligA which means that the ligation Y fauled. the promotor region probably ligated to RFP which was not restricted out of the vector properly.
- gel extraction of plasmid pSB1A2 (nanodrop: 10ng/µl)
- a new ligY was performed
- control of pcr-product Content-type: text/html
Can't call method "errstr" on an undefined value at /web-site/partsregistry.org/cgi/lib/BBDB.pm line 35.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
. It was ok.