Template:Team:KULeuven/14 September 2009/BlueLightReceptor
Revision as of 09:36, 16 September 2009 by AnneV
- miniprep of ligY colonies. nannodrop: 111 ng/µl and 116 ng/µl.
- restriction digest of ligY miniprep
- gelelectrophoresis of restricted ligY and compared to ligA. the ligY fragment was larger than ligA which means that the ligation Y fauled. the promotor region probably ligated to RFP which was not restricted out of the vector properly.
- gel extraction of plasmid pSB1A2 (nanodrop: 10ng/µl)
- a new ligY was performed
- control of pcr-product BBa_K238013. It was ok.