- Set up overnights of parts 48-51. Let grow overnight.
- Dilute 1 ul overnight into 1ml
- Add 1 mm IPTG and let grow for four hours at 37 C.
- After cells have grown up, spin the cells down.
- Take cell pellet, and then dilute in 1ml molecular grade water.
- Add in flourophore (at a 1 uM concentration) and allow time to bind (1 hour).
- Look at cells under the microscope.
- Place 1 ul beads in 1 ml along with 1 ul flourophore.
- Allow beads to bind to flourophore, then spin beads down, remove supernatent and replace with 1 ml water.
- Look at the beads under the microscope.