Minnesota/30 July 2009

From 2009.igem.org

Back to Notebook Home
Go to Previous Day (July 29)Go to Next Day (July 31)

Today I mostly tried to organize the calendar more. I got all the graphs I made, put them into Word so that I can easily transfer them around. I also organized the entire reaction network, and made sure I could explain why each thing was the way it was in particular.

I submitted a new model, called smad_ttn_setTet. This attempts to circumvent the issue with tetR2 not splitting appropriately, by simply setting tetR2 to a value and not eliminating or making it, and shutting off the split on division. This mimics a steady-state condition for tetR2. By moving the tetR2 value I'll be able to definitively test what affect a set amount of tetR2 has on the model.