In this section, every single thought and train of thoughts will be unveiled !
We offer you the opportunity to find the answer you are looking for, or to discover new questions and reflexions. In order to satisfy your demand we choose to proceed by ideas. Furthermore you will follow the team step by step in his reflexion, we would also be very grateful if you wanted to share some thoughts with us.
- Internal meeting
- External meeting and participation to scientific non-iGEM linked events
- Brainstorming Slides
A. Internal meeting
We start the weekly meetings at the end of April, we quickly agreed to meet once a week, and Thursday seems to match with our respective timetables. Since we have found our subject of study, we can separate those before and those after the choice.
at the very begin was chaos ! follow the descent to hell :
And the light embraced our universe ! In other word, an abundance of project. Some of them are not listed below otherwise it would have been a disgrace to this competition.
- eucaryotic plasmid
- multigenomic microorganism
- bacterioclock: how to know what time is it on a petri dishes
- bacteriopatch : patch to monitorize disease
A.2. The transition
The iGEM WEEKEND !!!!!!
and the application for the project that followed :
Some of us have assisted to specific conference.
- 05/04/2009: "From Synthetic Chemistry to Synthetic Biology" , amphithéâtre Maurice Halbwachs, Collège de France
- 05/28/2009: "Will we be able to create a synthetic bacterium ?" with Antoine Danchin Professor from the Pasteur institute SYLVAIN
- 06/04/2009: "Engineering the living 2.0 , the synthetic biology in questions." Centre Pompidou find here the conference and debate to come
- 06/09/2009: "Learning from bacteria about information processing" Prof E. Ben -Jacob at the CRI SYLVAIN
We have participated in a event that aims to popularize science for all kind of public.
- 07 / 22 & 23 & 24 / 2009 "Festival des sciences" organized by Paris montagne at the ENS ULM