The Paris team ethical and sociological report
pdf document here].
Biosafety Biosecurity |
Naturality and Artificiality |
- A.Perspectives from the field of ethics : polyphony and the moral imperative.
- B.Perspectives from the scientific field : considering the social world.
- I.Biosafety and biosecurity concerns
- A. Biosafety
- B. Biosecurity
- II. Naturality and Artificiality.
- A. From “what” do we have to protect nature?
- B. Performing Lexicon : The playing God issue?
- C. A false question? ...
- D. … An ironical answer
- E. What “real question”? : Practices and alienability of the living.
- F. Conclusion
- III. Practices
- A. What form for what life science?
- B. Self or Exploded governance?
- C. Forms of critics
- D. To finish with... A case study
- Appendices: Reports of the collective discussion in the team : Real time ethical reflexion.