Team:KULeuven/10 August 2009
Revision as of 08:46, 10 September 2009 by Deepstar
Progress of parts
 Blue Light Receptor
PCR reaction with the new primers 2260 and 2261 to get the exact blue light promotor sequence. The reaction was succesful and with no byproducts, so a simple PCR clean up was executed.
- concentration of clean pcr product.:
- 102,6 ng/µl
 Vanillin Production
- Ligated genes are electrophoresed.
- Reorderd part Content-type: text/html
Can't call method "errstr" on an undefined value at /web-site/partsregistry.org/cgi/lib/BBDB.pm line 35.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
(COMT + RBS) from the registry.
- Also we realized the proteins need to be degraded fast for the control mechanism to work, so a ssRA degradation tag like ANDENYALVA or ANDENYALAA is needed.
- However since some genes have just been ligated we will only tag sam5, COMT and the ech gene.
 Vanillin Receptor
- There was no result from our setup on Friday. We think there was an error with the protocol because we didn't shake before incubation. So we did a new transformation of every gene.