Team:KULeuven/16 September 2009
Revision as of 13:15, 19 September 2009 by JochemDeen
Progress of parts
 Blue Light Receptor
- miniprep of pRB322 (nanodrop: 59,8ng/µl)
- ligY was replated
- logA electroporation
- plating of pSB3K3 from -80°C freezer.
 Vanillin Production
- Restrictions from yesterday were put on gel (COMT2, 3, SAMS, Promotor)
- SAMS and promotor( J23110??) were gel purified
- Ligation of SAMS + promotor
- 28 μl of SAMS and 11 μl from promotor, almost 4:1 ratio (although maybe closer to 3:1)
- Electroporation of EFT ligation from yesterday on Km plates (Ter vector has Km resistance, so a closing of EF vector on its own doesn't grow!)
- Miniprep BBa_J23109
- The liquid culture of SAMS was used for the glycerol stock and send for sequencing
 Vanillin Receptor
- Gel-electrophoresis showed bad result for the mutation of virA probably due to too long elongation time. So we performed this PCR again with a new mutation.
- Ligation of virB didn't showed the expected result so we did it again.