Team:KULeuven/16 September 2009
Revision as of 13:15, 19 September 2009 by JochemDeen
Progress of parts
 Blue Light Receptor
- miniprep of pRB322 (nanodrop: 59,8ng/µl)
- ligY was replated
- logA electroporation
- plating of pSB3K3 from -80°C freezer.
 Vanillin Production
- Restrictions from yesterday were put on gel (COMT2, 3, SAMS, Promotor)
- SAMS and promotor( J23110??) were gel purified
- Ligation of SAMS + promotor
- 28 μl of SAMS and 11 μl from promotor, almost 4:1 ratio (although maybe closer to 3:1)
- Electroporation of EFT ligation from yesterday on Km plates (Ter vector has Km resistance, so a closing of EF vector on its own doesn't grow!)
- Miniprep Status: 500
Can't locate Bio/SeqIO.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /synbio/lib /web-site/parts.igem.org/cgi/lib /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at /web-site/parts.igem.org/cgi/lib/Part.pm line 9. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /web-site/parts.igem.org/cgi/lib/Part.pm line 9. Compilation failed in require at /web-site/partsregistry.org/cgi/partsdb/putout.cgi line 8. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /web-site/partsregistry.org/cgi/partsdb/putout.cgi line 8.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
- The liquid culture of SAMS was used for the glycerol stock and send for sequencing
 Vanillin Receptor
- Gel-electrophoresis showed bad result for the mutation of virA probably due to too long elongation time. So we performed this PCR again with a new mutation.
- Ligation of virB didn't showed the expected result so we did it again.